This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Razer Death Adder worth $49?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is the Razer Death Adder worth $49?

User Info: NinjaGuerra

NinjaGuerra
3 years ago#41
I had a deathadder and it was great for 4+ years, but I really recommend getting the mionix Naos 8200 for the comfort of it alone.

It's such a comfortable mouse.
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra

User Info: ZeraphLordS

ZeraphLordS
3 years ago#42
wow all the mouse misconceptions got cleared up before i even got here

nice job pch

the 1:1 revolution is here
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs

User Info: datopgamer

datopgamer
3 years ago#43
You're going to get a lot of people who hate on Razer on these boards because some people have issues with their products. I for one have owned 5 different Razer products and have yet to have one fail on me.

The Deathadder is the best mouse I have tried so far, have tried the Abyssus, G500, G400 and a few other crappy logitech mice and the Deathadder is the most comfortable and the longest lasting. I bought a G500 for my laptop and after a few weeks I gave up on it because it just didn't feel right when gaming. My first deathadder is still going strong after over 3 years, not sure exactly how long I've had it and I'm too lazy to look through my Newegg orders. I now use that mouse on my laptop since I upgraded to a Deathadder 2013. So far the mouse is just as good if not a bit better. Only thing I don't like is they changed the light to green instead of blue. Easily worth $50 if you're in the market for a great mouse.

As for the Abyssus, the mouse works good but lacks side buttons. It's also too light for my taste, almost feels weightless. I originally got that mouse for my laptop but ended up using it on my computer at work instead. It's a solid entry-level mouse but if you can afford $50 go with the Deathadder, it's so much better.
I5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 12 gigs DDR3 memory, Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, 2x EVGA GTX 670 4gb SC sli, Seasonic 750w PSU, Monoprice 1440p monitor

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#44
Listen to Grim. Mouse shape is unbelievably important. You can give me a G400, a "perfect" sensor mouse and I'll still do worse with it than a flawed sensor mouse like a Sensei because I'd hate the G400's shape.
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

User Info: Twinqe

Twinqe
3 years ago#45
My Deathadder was my first gaming mouse, and it broke after around 5 months or so. I loved it until then, though.

But the g400 is better for me. I have small hands, and the Deathadder felt like it was for people with larger hands. I mean, I have freakishly small hands, so maybe that was the problem. Regardless, the g400 is super comfortable to me, and aside from the USB cord issue, it's a great mouse.
i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz | MSI Z77A-G45 | MSI GTX 760 | Corsair GS 600 | Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | Corsair GS 600 | CM Storm Scout II

User Info: A_Vengeful_Pie

A_Vengeful_Pie
3 years ago#46
The Death Adder is a very good mouse IMO, TC. The only problems I've had with mine are some tracking issues and the left mouse button sticks sometimes. But, mine is also 5 years old. I'd say yes, it is worth the $49.
---
i7-3930k | ASUS IV Rampage Extreme | GTX TITAN | 16GB Corsair Dominator | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black | Corsair 800D
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is the Razer Death Adder worth $49?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived