This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Nvidia Shield" Review

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. "Nvidia Shield" Review

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#51
I just love the fact that its an open system that uses android. I don't understand why the vita and the 3ds have to be so closed and slow to change. There are thousands of mobile games but instead of Sony making a system that can also play them, they shut the door and follow a business model from the 90s.

The vita also was so much promise and no follow through. Ps3 streaming is almost non existent! I have faith that nvidia and the shield will at least do what it says
Gaming PC from Mythlogic,, Wii U, XboxOne-PS4 Undecided

User Info: CardigansFan

CardigansFan
4 years ago#52
As awesome as it is, I know from owning multiple phones and tablets (many at the same time), I'm a one-mobile-device person...I just don't really use anything other than my phone. Its why I ended up ordering a Xperia Z Ultra, so I never have to worry about the screen being too small.

Plus, I can still have an awesome gaming experience by wirelessly connecting a Sixaxis controller for emulators or a wireless 360 controller for game streaming through Splashtop.
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Nexus 4 16GB White * Sharp Actius MM20 * AKA Magus77

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#53
I just love that I already have a ton of games on steam that is compatible with the shield.

I think it's rad and an getting one next week
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. "Nvidia Shield" Review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived