This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I suppose to be able to run rome 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Am I suppose to be able to run rome 2?

User Info: Doctor_White

Doctor_White
3 years ago#1
Intel(R) core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
RAM: 4.00GB
64 bit operating system
GPU: GeForce 9800 GTX+

This is my rig really old I think, but I was hoping the update would at least let me play, Even with all the settings on low as they could possibly go I only get like 2 fps in campaign battles in custom battles there around 20 ish and on the campaign map its like 15 fps I thought if I could run shogun 2 on max I could be able to at least play Rome 2 was I wrong to assume this? Even after today's patch its the same didn't change a damn thing.

User Info: macheteman

macheteman
3 years ago#2
you dont run shogun 2 anywhere near max.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#3
macheteman posted...
you dont run shogun 2 anywhere near max.

sure he does...

i imagine its somewhere around 10fps
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

User Info: macheteman

macheteman
3 years ago#4
your cpu/gpu are extremely dated. the game has some optimization problems, but you are just severely under-equipped to run the game, regardless.

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#5
Good job wasting $50 tc!
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214

User Info: kill2this

kill2this
3 years ago#6
I might be making it up but I'm sure games list the required specs on the box/vendors store page?
i5 3570k @4.2ghz 120gb OCZ ssd, 2TB Barracuda , Corsair h60, GTX770,8gb Corsair ram, Xonar DG, CM690 ii (white) GS800 P8z77 VLX2

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
3 years ago#7
Actually... for this game, the suggested system requirements are pretty vague. I think that the developers probably haven't finalized it yet... probably hoping to fine tune the requirements after the mass beta testing is done.
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#8
Requiem posted...
Actually... for this game, the suggested system requirements are pretty vague. I think that the developers probably haven't finalized it yet... probably hoping to fine tune the requirements after the mass beta testing is done.

LOL @Mass Beta Test
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Am I suppose to be able to run rome 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived