This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many monitors do you have hooked up to your PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many monitors do you have hooked up to your PC?

User Info: Ericx

Ericx
3 years ago#41
I just have one, unless you count the times when I use my laptop as secondary monitor. I voted one however as I only do that sporadically and 95% of my desktop computing is from my laptop in clamshell mode.

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
3 years ago#42
1 atm. I'd prefer 2, but my desk isn't big enough and my dad wanted my second monitor, since it was his originally.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: GGooDD

GGooDD
3 years ago#43
4 (physically plugged into the back) 1 is my main (32 in) my second is a 22(right beside it), my third is my tv via HDMI, my fourth is my tv in my bedroom via HDMI.
I refuse to pay to play online in a non MMO environment on the PC, i paid 2k for my PC, 70 a month for my net, and 80 for a game new, why would i pay for MP?

User Info: Darkcloud20

Darkcloud20
3 years ago#44
I have 2. One for most stuff and the second one mainly for IRC and to shove stuff there to watch while I do stuff on the first one or move the browser to while gaming.
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#45
I have one external monitor hooked up to my Macbook so does that count as one or two monitors?
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.9 | Windows 8 Pro

User Info: TravisCombs

TravisCombs
3 years ago#46
2x U2312HM. I love having dual monitors for multitasking.
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many monitors do you have hooked up to your PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived