This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of you game on a console as well?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of you game on a console as well?

User Info: Lwaxana_Troi

Lwaxana_Troi
3 years ago#51
Not regularly, just when the new Mario/Zelda comes out.

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#52
GTA5 will be the first time I turned on a console this year. Used to play them a lot but pc is just more convenient and cheaper for me nowadays.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
3 years ago#53
I don't have a console right now as I sold it while I was broke, but I did play PS3 a lot and have pre-ordered PS4 already.
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!

User Info: Syco Clown

Syco Clown
3 years ago#54
I game on whichever system has the game I want :P
PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and a lot of older systems/handhelds.

Most of my gaming at the moment is usually on PC and Wii U though. Can't pass up on PC games when they can usually be obtained extremely cheap via sales etc.
Obscure Creations

User Info: Crimson Phantom

Crimson Phantom
3 years ago#55
If exclusives to non PC didn't happen then I wouldn't
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power

User Info: Jarten

Jarten
3 years ago#56
Well, for me my PC is my primary gaming device since I'm on my computer a lot for practically everything. My PS3 and 3DS are gridlocked for second because when I'm not playing games on my computer I'm playing something on one of them.

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
3 years ago#57
Not reguarly, but often. I prefer playing most games on console and usually only MMOs on PC.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 years ago#58
Considering the lack of of turn-based JRPGs and the massive amount of D&D inspired WRPGs on the PCs....

When I'm in the mood for RTS, Action-RPGs ala Diablo-style, FPS, sandbox, I go for PC.

For JRPGs and an occasional classic kick, my PSP is there to help supplement.

Before I got my PSP, the last console I owned was a Saturn which I only had 4 (full) games.

If emulators are counted, the DS is there to help supplement the RPGs not available on the PSP...like Pokemon >_>
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Stilghar

Stilghar
3 years ago#59
It comes and goes in spurts, depending on what sort of game I'm in the mood for.

I may play a game religiously for a week or two, then not touch it for months on end. This applies to PC and consoles all.
"For a man to help others with all his gifts and native strength: that is the noblest work."
--Sophocles

User Info: Flaktrooper123

Flaktrooper123
3 years ago#60
Does portables count as consoles? I have a 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of you game on a console as well?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived