This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really like Metro Last Light

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I really like Metro Last Light

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#1
Some people were raggin on it, saying it's only worth the penny best buy was selling it for. I was having a good time with it yesterday. Played 5 hours straight.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#2
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Some people were raggin on it, saying it's only worth the penny best buy was selling it for. I was having a good time with it yesterday. Played 5 hours straight.

Those people are exploiters and only say that because they took advantage of a pricing error for a penny. They're no better than pirates. It is a good game though.
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU

User Info: Dollarman_2005

Dollarman_2005
3 years ago#3
ThePCElitist posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

Those people are exploiters and only say that because they took advantage of a pricing error for a penny. They're no better than pirates. It is a good game though.

Pretty sure I got it for a penny. Pretty sure it sucks and isn't worth a penny.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#4
Dollarman_2005 posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

Pretty sure I got it for a penny. Pretty sure it sucks and isn't worth a penny.

wow. what's wrong with it? It plays good, mechanics and shooting feel solid. Well that's all I really look for in a shooter. $16.00 well spent on my end.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: InsuRn

InsuRn
3 years ago#5
I really liked Metro 2033. Is it more of the same ? If yes, I'll need to buy it ASAP !
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 - i5 2500k - Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7850 OC - 8Gb G.SKILL DDR3 - Crucial M4 SSD - ASUS BD-R - CM Storm Trooper /// PS3 - X360 - Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I really like Metro Last Light

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived