This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Using two monitors

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Using two monitors

User Info: kemPhReAk

kemPhReAk
3 years ago#1
Recently got a second monitor. My question is this:

Lets say I'm playing Bioshock Infinite on my left screen. I want to move the mouse curser to the other screen without having to change whats going on in the game, is there a hotkey or something for that?
The console war is over, both consoles have gone casual, neither won the war. They both just kind of...gave up.

User Info: fatali

fatali
3 years ago#2
Alt + Tab will let you do that.

Windows key + shift + left or right arrows lets you send a window from a monitor to the other.
Mystery is the source of all true science.

User Info: LordSeifer

LordSeifer
3 years ago#3
pause game
^ this

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
3 years ago#4
Some games will have borderless fullscreen mode, which can let you do what you want, depending on how the game captures your cursor. Either way, you still are essentially alt-tabbing out of the game.
GENERATION 117: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number. Consider it a social experiment.

User Info: Mudkip57

Mudkip57
3 years ago#5
Alt+tabbing can sometimes minimize the game. If you want to avoid that, if a game supports borderless window mode then use that

User Info: Treason686

Treason686
3 years ago#6
Window mode.
PC: Core i7 920 || 6GB DDR3 || GTX 660 Ti || HP w2408h
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Using two monitors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived