This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Internet problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Internet problem

User Info: Oldschool_DBZ

Oldschool_DBZ
4 years ago#1
I unplugged the ethernet cord from my pc for a few seconds and now I can't access youtube, google, and other sites. I finally got by one and now its a page from my ISP that says I have exceeding the monthly allowance of 250 GB. I have had this internet for a few years and this has never happend before I didn't even know there was a limit if there is one.

I can still go too some sites and still download large files does anyone know what is wrong?
"The more things change, the more they stay the same" -Snake Plissken Escape from L.A.

User Info: Oldschool_DBZ

Oldschool_DBZ
4 years ago#2
Called ISP they said I have passed montly limit didnt tell them I am still able too DL stuff, I just download 4gb of stuff and the only sites I cant go too are youtube, google, bing, amazon, msn, aol, and ebay so far.
"The more things change, the more they stay the same" -Snake Plissken Escape from L.A.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Internet problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived