This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

State of Decay "in a couple of weeks" on steam (early access)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. State of Decay "in a couple of weeks" on steam (early access)

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
4 years ago#1
We will be launching the controller-only version on Steam as part of their Early Access thing in a couple weeks or so - please note that I can't control the exact date, and I don't have one to give you. Then comes Sandbox (still testing, so again, I don't have an exact date), and before the year is out, the full mouse and keyboard PC version on Steam.

Cool. I couldn't get into the 360 trial because of the atrocious performance and resolution. Will check this out. Really the only zombie game that looks interesting to me in years.

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#2
Boooooo zombies too many zombies games gross unoriginal.

Zombies. <3

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
4 years ago#3
Nice, Ill definitely be keeping an eye on it.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: AtomicPenguin76

AtomicPenguin76
4 years ago#4
It was good enough on 360 that I'm definitely interested in the PC version,since it would potentially fix any of the major gripes I had about it.

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
4 years ago#5
Lemur_H posted...

Zombies. <3

lol unoriginal, it's probably one of the most original Zombie games ever done. It's like a single player Day Z/ War Z hybrid with a focus on building a community.
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart

Lemur_H
4 years ago#6
OrgeLambart posted...
Lemur_H posted...

Zombies. <3

lol unoriginal, it's probably one of the most original Zombie games ever done. It's like a single player Day Z/ War Z hybrid with a focus on building a community.

It was a joke, son.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
4 years ago#7
Yay.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
4 years ago#8
Lemur_H posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
Lemur_H posted...

Zombies. <3

It was a joke, son.

Dude, watch who you call son! Apparently thems fightin words in some parts of the world. Watched a guy get pretty damn up in arms over it on another board.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

Lemur_H
4 years ago#9
http://i.imgur.com/yoyozIp.jpg

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#10
Lemur_H posted...
http://i.imgur.com/yoyozIp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/78kYsgq.png

bring it on.
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. State of Decay "in a couple of weeks" on steam (early access)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived