This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bluetooth connections - Can you have more than one device connected?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bluetooth connections - Can you have more than one device connected?

User Info: iscareu13

iscareu13
4 years ago#1
If a laptop has Bluetooth, are you only able to have one device connected to it at once?

Let's say I had both a bluetooth speaker and bluetooth mouse, would I be able to use them at the same time?

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
4 years ago#2
Well on the iMac I think you can have both a bluetooth keyboard and a bluetooth mouse connected at the same time which is probably true for other devices as well.
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.9 | Windows 8 Pro

User Info: TravisCombs

TravisCombs
4 years ago#3
"In a Bluetooth piconet one master can communicate up to 7 active slaves, there can be some other up to 248 devices which are in sleep mode (may participate to communication actively when another active device goes into sleep mode)."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_maximum_number_
of_bluetooth_devices_that_can_connect_concurrently_to_one_host
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
4 years ago#4
Go to Google and search "How many devices can be connected to a Bluetooth adapter?"
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bluetooth connections - Can you have more than one device connected?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived