This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?

User Info: xIIpicardIIx

xIIpicardIIx
3 years ago#11
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
xIIpicardIIx posted...
Seems legit.

you asked how soon do people think they will release GTA

you get a real answer and then reply with sarcasm...Why did you even bother to make a topic?

Honestly do us all a favor and go to the consoles boards and play console GTA. We can do without people like you

Really now? I'm actually quite surprised I got a reply like this.

According to you I made this topic so you can tell me you don't need me here. I am deeply hurt.

Thankfully I lurk here pretty often, otherwise you'd be a horrible example of how people here approach topics.

Do you think I'm mocking the PC users for not having GTA? That's stupidly judgmental kiddo. I really do want to know the boards' opinion on if GTA:V will be released on PC, seeing as how all the others have been, and it how much of a waste it would be to have an inferior version.
<Fed up waiting for PSO2/TES Online>
<<Patiently waiting for Monster Hunter 4>>

xIIpicardIIx
3 years ago#12
LazyyAmerican posted...
lol....the fact that such a petition even exists really speaks volumes for the types of people that somehow manage to exist in this wonderful world of ours.

This. I don't even know why that petition exists.

Either way Rockstar won't base their future on a bunch of console kids who think GTA:V should remain console exclusive. What are they going to do, stop playing GTA:V to protest? >____>

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
3 years ago#13
There were a few other threads asking people to spout random release dates for the game, but outside of Rockstar, no-one knows. Asking here will not change that.

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
3 years ago#14
Spring, and you can quote me on that.
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#15
xIIpicardIIx posted...
Seems legit.

He told you when he thought it would be released, which is what you asked. I don't see why you gotta be sarcastic.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

xIIpicardIIx
3 years ago#16
And I thanked him in advance knowing I would get sarcastic responses among genuine ones. I am not picking a fight here y'know, I am just trying to make the best decision on if to wait or jump the gun on getting GTA:V.

xIIpicardIIx
3 years ago#17
Buburibon posted...
Spring, and you can quote me on that.

I was thinking the same. Which isn't a bad amount of time to wait for a superior version.

User Info: TheWayOfTheGun

TheWayOfTheGun
3 years ago#18
At the very absolute minimum, 6 months. Realistically, 8-9 months. One thing is for sure, I already pre-ordered my 360 version. I sure as hell am not waiting that long. I just beat Metro: Last Light and Tomb Raider. There are no worthy games left for me to play on PC.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
3 years ago#19
xIIpicardIIx posted...
And I thanked him in advance knowing I would get sarcastic responses among genuine ones. I am not picking a fight here y'know, I am just trying to make the best decision on if to wait or jump the gun on getting GTA:V.

Ahhhh. You want the best decision? Wait two years and get the Game-Of-The-Year version with all DLC from Steam for around $10.

... What? Its the best decision with regards to time/price from my point of view.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#20
http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

This one has over 345,000 supporters but I believe it will be on PC within 6-8 months.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How soon do you think Rockstar will release GTA:V for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived