This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody have a Madcatz Rat 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anybody have a Madcatz Rat 3?

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#1
It looks unique but does anyone have it??
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too

User Info: Lord_Cohliani

Lord_Cohliani
3 years ago#2
I got one and it broke really easy. One of the mouse buttons crapped out on me. Also it always had problems disconnecting from my PC.

The replacement I got, though, has worked fine so far. But I can only assume it'll break after a few months of LoL like the previous one.

Wouldn't recommend.
SteamID: Lord Cohliani

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#3
Lord_Cohliani posted...
I got one and it broke really easy. One of the mouse buttons crapped out on me. Also it always had problems disconnecting from my PC.

The replacement I got, though, has worked fine so far. But I can only assume it'll break after a few months of LoL like the previous one.

Wouldn't recommend.

Damn that sucks. I guess I should expect that since its not really popular
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too

User Info: AllHailTheDead6

AllHailTheDead6
3 years ago#4
You must be very young

I remember buying madcatz controllers for my PS1.....and then they would stop working a month later
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*

User Info: Joe636

Joe636
3 years ago#5
well, i sure hope that's not the case. i just bought one on a whim about two weeks ago. so far it's been the best mouse i've ever had. it's definitely helped me out with fps's like cs:go and a bit of blops 2 free weekend. i dunno man, i think it's awesome, but mine hasn't broken so who knows.
eh.

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#6
TC, check out the Corsair M65. Looks pretty sweet.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: WyzeGye

WyzeGye
3 years ago#7
I haven't touched anything "madcatz" since the n64 days.
http://i.imgur.com/2dhh8tn.gif | http://i.imgur.com/p5EXSiq.jpg
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/2/2/7/201227_v1.gif

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
3 years ago#8
XNo_FearX posted...
Lord_Cohliani posted...

Wouldn't recommend.

Damn that sucks. I guess I should expect that since its not really popular

most popular mice are bad
though this one is too
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anybody have a Madcatz Rat 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived