This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gaming mice recommendations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gaming mice recommendations

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
3 years ago#1
I was looking at the Razer Naga 2014 MMO Mouse, but I don't want THAT many extra buttons. A few extra, but there's no way I could get used to 12 extra buttons on the side.
www.youtube.com/knightsaziel

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#2
G400
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

Ame_no_Murakumo
3 years ago#3
Thanks.

User Info: Amici

Amici
3 years ago#4
Mionix Naos 8200 for that ergonomic pleasure.
Pain is temporary; glory is forever.

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
3 years ago#5
The R.A.T. Series mice are nice. I have one 1 currently and best mouse ive used and ive used several.
i5 2500k 4.5GHZ OC, 32GB DDR3, Galaxy GTX670 4GB SLI, MSI P67A-GD55 Mobo, 128GB SSD, Barracuda Green 1.5TB HDD
Xbox live: tanis8585

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#6
Depends on your grip style and the kind of shape you want. Generally though I'll recommend these:

Palm, ergonomic: G400, Deathadder 2013
Claw, ergonomic: CM Storm Spawn, Roccat Savu
Claw, ambidextrous: Zowie FK
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

Ame_no_Murakumo
3 years ago#7
Thanks guys. :)

User Info: Joe636

Joe636
3 years ago#8
i was walking around best buy the other day, perusing the "gaming pc" section. just randomly picked up a a r.a.t. 3 (basically their cheapest, barebones model). think it was like 50 bucks? i dunno, it was a total random, not thought out decision. so far the mouse has been absolutely fantastic. i used to mess around with my friend's razer (deathadder, i think), and i gotta say i like the r.a.t. a helluva lot more. bare in mind, this is also my first gaming mouse ever, before this one, i only ever used $20 cheapo wireless mice and mice that came with my computers haha.

oh and btw, it has two thumb buttons on the side, i also considered getting a naga or something with a crap ton of buttons, but i already have a g510 keyboard, so the two thumb buttons are more than enough for me. super happy with it, let me know what you end up getting though.
eh.

User Info: Xeno_Predator

Xeno_Predator
3 years ago#9
G400S is already out, why not go for that instead of the G400? I upgraded to the S from MX518 and loving it.
Genius has its limitations. Ignorance has none.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gaming mice recommendations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived