This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Issues after reinstalling my pc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Issues after reinstalling my pc

User Info: ERLiNo

ERLiNo
3 years ago#11
Loserman15 posted...
Did you install graphics card drivers?

No, but I shouldnt have to, it should boot like I did before with this card and then ask for driver or atleast do something not deny its existence and that wouldnt explain the no internet problem, I will try though when i get home, stuck in traffic atm. God i hate busses..
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
3 years ago#12
No, you have to reinstall the nvidia drivers. If you had a motherboard CD that came with your mobo, that should give you the drivers you need for internet. Then use that to get your graphics card drivers.

User Info: ERLiNo

ERLiNo
3 years ago#13
Loserman15 posted...
No, you have to reinstall the nvidia drivers. If you had a motherboard CD that came with your mobo, that should give you the drivers you need for internet. Then use that to get your graphics card drivers.

I dont have that cd anymore sadly, got this mobo exactly a year ago I have the nvidia cd though, but downloading all the drivers from the gigabyte site and putting it on a external hdd.
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg

User Info: HydroCannabinol

HydroCannabinol
3 years ago#14
ERLiNo posted...
Loserman15 posted...

I dont have that cd anymore sadly, got this mobo exactly a year ago I have the nvidia cd though, but downloading all the drivers from the gigabyte site and putting it on a external hdd.

You download Nvidia control panel latest WHQL drivers from Nvidias site like I said earlier in the topic.

You download the rest of your drivers from downloadcenter.intel.com

Only two site needed.
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
3 years ago#15
Even if you have the nvidia driver cd, I would get the newest ones off the internet. They're outdated. But I hope I helped!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Issues after reinstalling my pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived