This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how will my pc specs run next-gen games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how will my pc specs run next-gen games?

User Info: jesse_skater

jesse_skater
3 years ago#1
Heres my specs...keep in mind, im going to be getting a new graphics card in the near future

Intel Core i5-3330 CPU @3.00 GHZ
8GB DDR3 RAM
64 bit OS
intel HD 2000

thats all the specs that i can find on my PC. So besides the graphics card, would my pc run next gen games pretty well?
GT: Jesse I3aker
(message deleted)

jesse_skater
3 years ago#3
yeah i know lol. i can barely run minecraft.

well thats reassuring to know my pc will be fine. would anyone have a link to a good, decent graphics card for sale?

User Info: thetruth928

thetruth928
3 years ago#4
First of all do you know the make and model of your psu. What is your budget for a video card and third which case do you own.
i5-2500k,Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3,2x 1Tb Spinpoint f3,sli EVGA 580 3GB.12gb G Skill Sniper 1600, Seasonic X750,Corsair 600t white,Corsair H100,Ocz Agility 3

jesse_skater
3 years ago#5
thetruth928 posted...
First of all do you know the make and model of your psu. What is your budget for a video card and third which case do you own.

i really have no idea. if there is a way to check i would gladly do that

budget will prolly be about $200

User Info: thetruth928

thetruth928
3 years ago#6
Is this a pre-build by any chance. If so just give us the model number of the computer. If it isn't a pre-build open your case up and look at the label on the power supply itself.
i5-2500k,Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3,2x 1Tb Spinpoint f3,sli EVGA 580 3GB.12gb G Skill Sniper 1600, Seasonic X750,Corsair 600t white,Corsair H100,Ocz Agility 3

jesse_skater
3 years ago#7
its a prebuilt..

1 sec lemme look for it

jesse_skater
3 years ago#8
p7-1423w

User Info: OmegaDL50

OmegaDL50
3 years ago#9
300w eh. You might be able to get away with an GPU upgrade. How will need to confirm the amps on your PSU

There should be a listing for 12v and a number under that says 20a for example. What is this number?
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.

jesse_skater
3 years ago#10
OmegaDL50 posted...
300w eh. You might be able to get away with an GPU upgrade. How will need to confirm the amps on your PSU

There should be a listing for 12v and a number under that says 20a for example. What is this number?

unfortunately i wont be able to see that lol. that is on the back and for me to look at that, i would have to unhook everything and pull out my entertainment center. my setup is kinda crammed all together atm
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how will my pc specs run next-gen games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived