This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final 750 dollar build v2.0!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final 750 dollar build v2.0!

User Info: DetectivPenguin

DetectivPenguin
4 years ago#1
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1EyC1

After much tweaking this is what I have come up with. Critique away:
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
4 years ago#2
I think you should just go with the build I posted earlier because it'll run games better, and it's actually $750 :/
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 years ago#3
Operating system?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

DetectivPenguin
4 years ago#4
I have OS.
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
4 years ago#5
that mobo is not meant for the 8000's. Use a 990. The 970 are know to fail rather quickly if you oc it. My asrock extreme 9 let me get to 4.8 ghz stable! Just need better cooling :(
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice" Gamer Tag XT356 my pc:pcpartpicker.com/p/1wSB1

User Info: Teufel_x

Teufel_x
4 years ago#6
drop amd For a i5-3570k and the motherboard for http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157304

itll be a little more costly... but the gains are WAY better.

overall should be like 20-30$ more for Way better processing power.

Trust me on this one

i have both of these and it makes the difference. espically if you plan on overclocking ^^
Playin Oldschool games for your enjoyment :)
MAG - 4X VET, PSN ID: Teufel9000 add me for Games!

DetectivPenguin
4 years ago#7
All these builds are making my head spin everyone always gives me a reason why there build is better and I'm never going to know what to do lol.

User Info: Chaap

Chaap
4 years ago#8
Definitely switch to Intel. The cooler isn't necessary unless you're overclocking.

Rest is fine.
"Some people are just dumb"

DetectivPenguin
4 years ago#9
For my price range this video makes me think I should just get one of those 85 dollar guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIT9uLDjZcg

DetectivPenguin
4 years ago#10
So any response to that video or just intel??
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final 750 dollar build v2.0!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived