This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These 2 PSU seem like basically the same thing to me, just go with cheaper yes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. These 2 PSU seem like basically the same thing to me, just go with cheaper yes?

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#11
OmegaDL50 posted...
You NEVER want to cheap out on a PSU ever.

i agree, psu is the backbone of the systems. any master race gamer will never skimp.

but PCH has lots of console peasants who are "building" a pc for themselves to merely play their console games in high fidelity and at higher framerate

so they have no taste in games, why would they care about good hardware?

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#12
OmegaDL50 posted...
OCZ uses China Great Wall as the OEM which isn't known for decent units. the Cooler Master is a Seventeam unit which is an unknown to me.

Actually the OCZ units made by Great Wall were all pretty good...
Also you are mistaken about that GX being a Seventeam -- the ACAAE3 units were Seventeam, and they were junk, but the newer ACAAD3 units are made by Enhance and are better.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. These 2 PSU seem like basically the same thing to me, just go with cheaper yes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived