This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTAV couldnt come quick enough to pc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTAV couldnt come quick enough to pc

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 years ago#51
xcmon3yx2 posted...
playing at 25fps, with, no aa, 720p, controller, and low textures is painful

GTA plays better with a controller.
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
4 years ago#52
VanderZoo posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...

This is NOT a fact, its an opinion, and many of us STRONGLY disagree. IMHO, GTA is WAY better played with KB+M. (Specially for shooting gas tanks in SA). :p

(Yes, I know Jesus is probably gonna shot a kitten in the face, but it was necessary...)
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#53
All these stupid posts about GTAV not coming to PC, I am not sure if people are just dumb or trolling.
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: Senkoy

Senkoy
4 years ago#54
I also prefer controller, but mostly because of the driving. Driving on keyboard is horrible.
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#55
bikeblaster posted...
I run GTA 4 and EFLC maxed out, view distance and stuff turned all the way up, 40+FPS, 50-60 most of the time.

Say what? I have a 670 and an i5-3570 and it dips below 30 in places when I try to max it out.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
4 years ago#56
Ch3wy posted...
bikeblaster posted...
I run GTA 4 and EFLC maxed out, view distance and stuff turned all the way up, 40+FPS, 50-60 most of the time.

Say what? I have a 670 and an i5-3570 and it dips below 30 in places when I try to max it out.

Well he's playing at 480x640 res.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 years ago#57
MarceloSampaio posted...
VanderZoo posted...
xcmon3yx2 posted...

This is NOT a fact, its an opinion, and many of us STRONGLY disagree. IMHO, GTA is WAY better played with KB+M. (Specially for shooting gas tanks in SA). :p

(Yes, I know Jesus is probably gonna shot a kitten in the face, but it was necessary...)

Well a controller is more comfortable, you get an analogue stick, analogue triggers, better button placement, rumble. I even hesitate to say KB/M has an aiming advantage since the game using an auto-lock on system anyway. Plus I'd say driving skill is more important in a GTA game than shooting, and driving definitely controls better with a controller.

It's not a fact, but there's a reason most people would prefer to play the game with a controller.

But whatever, to each their own.
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTAV couldnt come quick enough to pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived