This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V or these pc games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTA V or these pc games?

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#1
thinking of getting GTA V or getting the 3 pack of Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution and Bioshock Infinte. Thing is I already have Hitman and I played the rest already but on consoles. I wouldnt mind playing it again on superior pc though.
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Counter-Strike is the only good multiplayer game because it isnt bs like most other online games. BF is cool too

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 years ago#2
Mount and Blade Warband

User Info: Kieryh_

Kieryh_
3 years ago#3
GTA V
Steam: kieryh

User Info: LB3

LB3
3 years ago#4
I dont think any of those games will be a huge imprivement on PC. If you really like them and want to play them again then go for it, otherwise get GTA V.

I am personally going to wait till GTA V comes out for PS4 or PC. Was not a fan of IV so waiting will give me time to find out if this one is better.
PSN: Bwleon7 Steam: bwleon79
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. -Albert Einstein

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
3 years ago#5
Well the other games end up being the better overall deal, obviously. That 3 pack is only $13.99 and Bioshock Infinite can be had for $10.87 after coupon code and comes with a free copy of Mafia II on Gamefly:

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-bioshock-infinite/5004857

COUPON CODE: GFDSEP20

So for $24.86 you'd be getting 5 games compared to the $59.99 GTAV would cost. However like you said you already played all of them so it's not like they'll be new to you. It's a tough choice, but GTAV just came out and will be full price for a while most likely, whereas these games are the cheapest they've ever been overall (I'm not counting price mistakes like Sleeping Dogs being 90% off on Steam that one time).

If it were me I'd take the PC games because of how much cheaper they are right now. And the PC ports for all 5 games are definitely way better than their console counterparts. I already own all 5 of those games, though, so I'm getting GTAV today. :)
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#6
maybecalls posted...
Mount and Blade Warband

The only correct answer.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTA V or these pc games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived