This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
3 years ago#171
Urgaleet posted...
Probably Circus Maximus (Or whatever that chariot racing game was called on Xbox)

I also remember the next day, my dad made us all watch Red Dawn as a family and said, "That is about to happen in this country."

Scared the piss out of me.

lol
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: dry1ce

dry1ce
3 years ago#172
Lemur_H posted...
Sleeping. Mom didn't let me go to school that day.

This. My mom got extremely paranoid and thought that the west coast was next.
http://i.imgur.com/43Ea17L.jpg

User Info: Kalammer

Kalammer
3 years ago#173
EverQuest...
"My job isn't to offer help in the way that you mean." - Boogiepop

User Info: TVs_Karth

TVs_Karth
3 years ago#174
Can't remember what I was playing, though I had planned on playing Tales of Destiny II (Tales of Eternia), which I had preordered and which was to release that day, but got delayed as a result of the events of that day.

User Info: selfpityingbuff

selfpityingbuff
3 years ago#175
I actually remember it quite clearly. I was playing Gran Turismo 3, driving a Corvette Z06 around Laguna Seca. Then I turned off the PS3 and was about to head to bed (I'm Australian, it happened late in the evening our time) when I just switched over to the TV to see what was on.

User Info: fatboy44

fatboy44
3 years ago#176
I was playing Jenga. Looooooollllll.

User Info: RPGMatt

RPGMatt
3 years ago#177
I dunno, in school I think. IIRC I was playing Super Mario RPG around that time. They say you never forget where you were, but 9/11 didn't leave much of an impression on me.
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23
3 years ago#178
Everquest.... thats probably all i had consoles and played some here and there but mostly everquest or starcraft
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
3 years ago#179
Probably sleeping in between classes. I had a ton of 6am three hour long lectures so I'd be up at 4am and grabbing a couple hours of nap time before the next class.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: blaine22

blaine22
3 years ago#180
SinisterSlay posted...
I was in wood working class building a cabinet.

Whoa. I was in woodshop too. Probably sanding my breadbox. All I ever did was sand it to look like I was doing something. Never did finish it. Anyway, I had bought a PS2 and it was delivered that day from Amazon. I was worried UPS would stop delivering for the day but they didn't. Played Resident Evil Code Veronica first I believe.
Dolphins. One of the smartest mammals on Earth. Do they wear pants? No, but they wish they did. That's how smart they are! -MST3K
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived