This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

User Info: CBZ652

CBZ652
4 years ago#231
I had a calculus exam I had to take. Unfortunately, the professor refused to postpone the exam and I failed it big time.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another

User Info: Trance_Fan

Trance_Fan
4 years ago#232
capcom vs snk 2 import ps2 when it just came out

yeah i skipped class with a bunch of friends and after our game we saw on tv the first plane crashed then we saw the 2nd hit live
i think it's nice

User Info: Master_Faust

Master_Faust
4 years ago#233
On 9/11? Hmmm...let me dwell into my memories...hmmm...
I'm not entirely sure, since it was very long ago, but...I think that, back then, I was playing these particular ones:
Shadow Hearts (Japanese), Dino Crisis 2, Unreal Tournament (PC), Soul Calibur, Chrono Cross, X - Beyond The Frontier.
I play these anytime and at any place: "Guitar Freaks" series, "Silent Hill" series, "The King of Fighters" series, X series, DDR.

User Info: Icepaw001

Icepaw001
4 years ago#234
I was in school when it happened.

User Info: Harui_Komah

Harui_Komah
4 years ago#235
I was at one of my first days of AIT for the Army. I think it was the very first day we got to Redstone arsenal. Since they didn't really have a spot for us yet (the previous graduating class hadn't left yet), they were trying to find things for us to do. I was sitting in the hallway of an office complex waiting to be assigned a duty. A small TV in the room opposite me started showing the reports. All I could really think was, "I'm living through history."

User Info: VideoGameBlitz

VideoGameBlitz
4 years ago#236
Diablo 2: LoD

mmmmm good times.
Not changing until a FFVI(6) remake is released 5/21/10

User Info: Ynefelx

Ynefelx
4 years ago#237
Nothing. I was working night shift and got home from work to watch some TV before going to bed and whatever I was watching got interrupted with the breaking news.
i7-3930K | Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB DDR3-1866 Quad | GTX Titan 6GB 2-Way SLI | 120GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#238
Ultima Online.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: Zarchonia

Zarchonia
4 years ago#239
BlueRamza posted...
FF9

^this
"How do you prove we exist? Maybe we don't exist." -Vivi

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
4 years ago#240
I was playing basketball. During Gym...2nd period.

After we got out of Gym, some students said a small plane (as in the kind that the Wright brothers flew lol) had crashed.

DUring that time....hmm...don't know...Probably something on the Dreamcast or PS1.
Worthy Indie: Breath Of Death - Cuthulu Saves The World - EvilQuest - Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Vintage Hero
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What were you playing on September 11, 2001?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived