This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: anybdy else not give a f*** about GTAV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Poll: anybdy else not give a f*** about GTAV?

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#21
Not right now. Maybe some day. I'm sure it's a good game, but I haven't played a GTA game since Vice City and don't feel like paying full price for something I might not be that into.

User Info: Zohar_Metatron

Zohar_Metatron
3 years ago#22
Not really. The GTA games have never really grabbed me. I honestly feel like they're the weakest of Rockstar's offerings. If it were a new Bully or a new Red Dead, I'd be on-board. Hell, I'd already own it and double-dip when the PC release came around.

As it stands? I might check it out when it's on the cheap.
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.

User Info: animanganime

animanganime
3 years ago#23
I care very much, that's why I bought it the day it came out and currently about 20 missions in.
There'a a good chance I will sell it when I am done with it so I can get the majority of my money back, and then pay for the PC version when that comes out, so that I can get the best of both worlds without the wait.
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Poll: anybdy else not give a f*** about GTAV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived