This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What does Windows 7 home premium OA mean?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What does Windows 7 home premium OA mean?

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#1
The version of windows is home premium 64-bit, but what does the OA stand for?

My hard drive crashed and im getting a new one and downloading windows 64bit home premium as I type this, but what does the OA stand for? Will I still be able to use my product key for what im downloading?
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#2
It says Windows 7 home premium OA on my product sticker with my key, on the side of my desktop btw.
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton

User Info: Pyrotechnixxx

Pyrotechnixxx
4 years ago#3
It means it's an OEM install. For future reference, try Google. Pasted your topic title in and the first result answered your question.
Fear is a leash.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#4
Stands for OEM Activation. Means it was a preactivated copy. Should still work for reinstall though you might have to call the Microsoft number and get them to activate manually
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What does Windows 7 home premium OA mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived