The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cheap but fun FPS games I should check out ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cheap but fun FPS games I should check out ?

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#1
I am looking to spend legit $5 or less. I wanted to budge for Bulletstorm but the lowest I can get that is $15 and well. I don't wanna spend that yet. Another reason is cause I know that game will go on sale and be even cheaper.

So what is out there?
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS

User Info: Dirk85UK

Dirk85UK
4 years ago#2
You're not going to find anything worthwhile for $5, unless there's a big steam sale. You have a good PC, surely you can afford more than $5 ?
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | Intel 330 SSD | XFX 650W | Dell U2711

DARQ MX
4 years ago#3
I can but I am broke at the moment lol

and the room mate has GTA5 cause well its his and he is not here, and well. I don't wanna play madden cause I hate getting worked up before football today. So yeah just trying to kill time before 1pm
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
4 years ago#4
You can grab the Bioshock dual pack from Amazon for $5 if you don't already have those.

That's pretty much it as far as AAA games right now. Not sale season or anything.

User Info: Guillaume777

Guillaume777
4 years ago#5
Buy 5 indie bundles at $1 each.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
4 years ago#6
Oh you can also pick up Syndicate at GreenManGaming for $3.75 with the code GMG25-J4B0D-FLH8M. The game does require Origin.

User Info: AlexTheNextOne

AlexTheNextOne
4 years ago#7
http://www.gog.com/game/system_shock_2

Oh, hey, look at that, 4 bucks.
Read everything, listen to everybody, believe nothing, until you can prove it through your own research. For that is the true mark of intelligence.
~

DARQ MX
4 years ago#8
Guillaume777 posted...
Buy 5 indie bundles at $1 each.

any good ones? Like Shadow warrior or Hard reset?

DARQ MX
4 years ago#9
DiviDude posted...
Oh you can also pick up Syndicate at GreenManGaming for $3.75 with the code GMG25-J4B0D-FLH8M. The game does require Origin.

oh sweet. Good find. I been wanting to check that game out for some time.

DARQ MX
4 years ago#10
Syndicate has been purchased. Hell yeah I would grab a decent looking game for the price of a Coolatta lol
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cheap but fun FPS games I should check out ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived