This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So my nostromo broke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So my nostromo broke

User Info: Lootman

Lootman
3 years ago#1
How's the Razer Orbweaver?
What's the stealth? Is it just mechanical key silencing? Are mechanical keys annoying?
\(._.)/ Kanakiri posted...
._.)/ I think you broke Lootman guys

Lootman
3 years ago#2
Wellwell

User Info: Caspernomnom

Caspernomnom
3 years ago#3
Wouldnt spend money on a keypad when you can buy a whole mechanical keyboard the same price

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
3 years ago#4
If you liked the Nostromo, you'll most likely like the Orbweaver. The Stealth looks like it just uses quieter switches.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200

Lootman
3 years ago#5
Do you think the Orbweaver will be loud?

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
3 years ago#6
Lootman posted...
Do you think the Orbweaver will be loud?

It's not really loud. Then again, I game with headphones and don't really use it when not gaming.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
3 years ago#7
if it's like the blackwidow mechanical keyboard, it takes some getting used to. my roommate has actually commented on how loud it is when i'm typing.
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#8
Caspernomnom posted...
Wouldnt spend money on a keypad when you can buy a whole mechanical keyboard the same price

I kinda feel like this as well. Keyboards are both comfortable and more flexible. Though I do see the appeal I think that it is mostly gimmick.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So my nostromo broke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived