This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a gaming laptop. Any recommendations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a gaming laptop. Any recommendations?

User Info: canefaitrien

canefaitrien
4 years ago#1
I do not fancy Alienware (or however it is spelled) as there's probably no local tech support for the same in my country (Philippines).

Also, I don't want something overly expensive. I'm not too keen on playing on high settings (gameplay > graphics). Basically, I just want a dedicated laptop for gaming that can run even the latest games without lag. And I want my current laptop (ASUS Zenbook) to just focus on things other than gaming.

About $1,000 and more would be my budget. I don't want to spend too much because I plan on building a gaming desktop computer in the near future.

Any suggestions? I don't trust websites and their "reviews" (They're paid to write; us guys are consumers who are not paid to comment or review.) so I always ask users and the like who are very much familiar with the latest tech.

(Oh, and don't tell me that I should just wait and build the desktop. I still need to move to a bigger apartment to do that, which won't be happening anytime soon.)

Thanks, guys!
Power thrust.... BANG!

User Info: MaKhaos

MaKhaos
4 years ago#2
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y510p/

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np6652-clevo-w650sr-p-5846.html
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a gaming laptop. Any recommendations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived