This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone else do the BioShock Infinite Gamefly deal for $11 this past weekend?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did anyone else do the BioShock Infinite Gamefly deal for $11 this past weekend?

User Info: Conker

Conker
4 years ago#1
Just got a free copy of Mafia 2 with the purchase. Both activate on Steam. Really liking the Gamefly digital PC games deals they've had the last week.

I can't believe how many times I've seen tech sites advertise the BioShock bundle on Amazon for $20, but they could have been advertising this instead.

BioShock 1 & 2 for $5 on Amazon, BioShock Infinite for $11 on Gamefly with a free copy of Mafia 2.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
4 years ago#2
i bought it even if i played it already as I couldnt resist the price but where do i find my mafia 2
code??

Nvm I just checked my email after i post this message and I got it
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
4 years ago#3
Wait, Bioshock 1/2 were $5 on Amazon?

Heh, still are. Cool, thanks for the heads up TC.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
4 years ago#4
I got the Civ V: Brave New World expansion for 8 dollars and made a thread about it. I saw the Bioshock Infinite deal when I was completing my purchase, but I have enough games to play right now.
Kelemvor Lyonsbane

User Info: DZ0D2

DZ0D2
4 years ago#5
I got BioShock 1+2+Infinite for $20 on Amazon earlier this weekend. Cannot stop playing Infinite, it's just too good.
i5-3570k, Asus P8Z77-V LE, Corsair Vengeance 8 GB, Diamond HD 7970, 430W PSU, Cooler Master Storm Scout 2
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did anyone else do the BioShock Infinite Gamefly deal for $11 this past weekend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived