This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

top 3 console games You want on PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. top 3 console games You want on PC

User Info: pokechampion

pokechampion
3 years ago#41
Final Fantasy (IX and upwards [except for the obvious XI and XIV]) series
Red Dead Redemption
KH xD
Official Firaga of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
Steam Account: sephiroth_713

User Info: iscareu13

iscareu13
3 years ago#42
Only one I really want:
Some Football Game - There simply aren't any options for Football (American Football) on the PC right now. I would be happy with anything even remotely close to normal football. Madden, NFL 2K, NFL Street, NFL Blitz, etc. Just something to get my football fill.

User Info: ThunderPotato

ThunderPotato
3 years ago#43
Can't think of anything. I tried. Of the few console games I'd want, they're all old enough to be emulated.
PS4's entry level tablet processor is amazing.

User Info: Zero25

Zero25
3 years ago#44
I can only think of two so far:

Okami
-I finished this game 4 years ago and I still remember a lot about the game even with only one playthrough. Play this if you haven't yet.

Xenoblade Chronicles
-I heard a lot of good things about it but I never got around to playing it. I find it a lot harder to finish games on a console for some reason.
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 7750, 1GB

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
3 years ago#45
1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Forza Motorsport (5) (though Project CARS looks like it will be a superb replacement)
3. Metal Gear Solid (V)

I always see a ton of Red Dead Redemption in these threads, really surprised Rockstar hasn't ported it yet. The market is clearly there.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: Kelystic

Kelystic
3 years ago#46
God of War series
Persona series
Bayonetta

*Isn't Metal Gear Solid and 2 on the PC?
3DS FC: 0189-8885-0137

User Info: Mangorush-V

Mangorush-V
3 years ago#47
jessica73 posted...
Dragons Dogma
Fable 2
Red Dead Redemption

love them, but they run and/or look like s*** on console

Upgrade to an HD tv, problem solve.
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#48
1. Metal Gear Solid 5. I would love the entire collection, but I have them all already, so just 5 so I don't need a PS4.

2. Monster Hunter series. I LOVE this series, I am buying a 3DS, but I would love this on PC. Would have much better graphics, control, and online.

3. GTA 5. I actually don't like GTA, but I am sick of all the threads whining about it.
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
3 years ago#49
The Last of Us
Final Fantasy
Tales of series (skeptical about this one, since I only ever played Tales of Symphonia and Phantasia).

I'd say GTAV, but that's coming anyway like an eternity from now. Why waste a wish.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
3 years ago#50
I want Demon's Souls and Saints Row 1 on PC.

I would play Red Dead Redemption, Bayonetta, MGS games and maybe Monster Hunter if they were on PC.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. top 3 console games You want on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived