This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gmg has a bf4 discount

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. gmg has a bf4 discount

User Info: GravyButt

GravyButt
3 years ago#1
http://kotaku.com/deals-battlefield-4-humble-mobile-bundle-2-1384620243

I know the codes are crossed out and some people are reporting it not working, but I just bought bf4 and the bf4 premium using the discount code.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
3 years ago#2
I never settle for anything less than free forever. Which is why I get BF4 for free.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

GravyButt
3 years ago#3
PathlessBullet posted...
I never settle for anything less than free forever. Which is why I get BF4 for free.

Im assuming bf4 is free in some AMD gpu bundle? Lucky you!

User Info: QuestofChosen

QuestofChosen
3 years ago#4
GravyButt posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

It would be better to buy one of the AMD promos on eBay for $25-$30. Battlefield 4 will be added and you get 2 other games too.

GravyButt
3 years ago#5
QuestofChosen posted...
GravyButt posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

It would be better to buy one of the AMD promos on eBay for $25-$30. Battlefield 4 will be added and you get 2 other games too.

True, but last time I did that amd didnt give me my codes until a month after release date because guy I bought it from on ebay contacted amd and said i stole it. I ended up winning with pictures from ebay, but no thanks on that again.

User Info: wisdom_cube

wisdom_cube
3 years ago#6
GravyButt posted...
QuestofChosen posted...
GravyButt posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

True, but last time I did that amd didnt give me my codes until a month after release date because guy I bought it from on ebay contacted amd and said i stole it. I ended up winning with pictures from ebay, but no thanks on that again.

Man thats terrible. I had no issue's redeeming my code for Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, and Blood dragon after I bought them on ebay. I hope you left negative feedback on that guy.
thurs a partay in mai armer adn ur invit3d!1
2500k || Sapphire 7950 OC || P67-GD65 || 1TB HDD

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#7
GMG practically always has deals on pre-orders

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#8
GravyButt posted...
PathlessBullet posted...

This would certainly be great. I already upgraded. But a BF4 bundle of some sort would definitely have swayed me to AMD.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. gmg has a bf4 discount

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived