This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How cramped is a mid-tower case? Would I be able to put an H60 and a GPU cooler?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How cramped is a mid-tower case? Would I be able to put an H60 and a GPU cooler?

User Info: GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus
3 years ago#1
I ordered the Fractal Design R4 and was wondering if the Corsair H60 would fit and if the ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo II would fit with my GTX 680?

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
3 years ago#2
Depends on the case in question. Some can't fit anything in them, some are insanely spacious. The R4 falls into the latter category I believe.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

GalaxyNexus
3 years ago#3
Well that's good to hear I guess I well order the GPU cooler then!

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#4
The good ones are not all that cramped. However I would only get one if you somehow need to save space, not if you want to save some bucks on the case.

I have a rather spacious mid-tower case, though there are still plenty of things that would not fit. For example, the max size GPU for me is 11 inch.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#5
Mid-tower cases are not cramped. If your 680 fits, the Accelero TT will fit, and the H60 fits in any case with a mounting point for a 120mm fan.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

GalaxyNexus
3 years ago#6
Shub posted...
Mid-tower cases are not cramped. If your 680 fits, the Accelero TT will fit, and the H60 fits in any case with a mounting point for a 120mm fan.

Great to hear!

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
3 years ago#7
The R4 is not cramped at all. You can also remove drive bays if you need extra space/better airflow.
Intel i5 4670k | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How cramped is a mid-tower case? Would I be able to put an H60 and a GPU cooler?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived