This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do PC/Mac users feel about Kanye West comparing himself to Steve Jobs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do PC/Mac users feel about Kanye West comparing himself to Steve Jobs?

User Info: hotgirlsarehot

hotgirlsarehot
4 years ago#1
It kind of is in poor taste, and shows how egotistical and delusional this man is.

http://gawker.com/steve-jobs-had-to-die-so-kanye-west-could-live-says-ka-512856201

I am not a hipster or an Apple/Mac fanboy/lover, although I had been a Mac user/fan back in the late 90's, and 00's.

I just think Steve was a legit genius, revolutionizing the world without being super narcissistic and such. He was kind of an ass, but not a giant tool like Kanye is.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 years ago#2
Steve revolutionized the world by releasing versions of existing products?

Dat puts the revo in revolution brah
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

User Info: Marioface5

Marioface5
4 years ago#3
I honestly don't care about it, and don't see why anyone should.
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5

User Info: HypnoCoosh

HypnoCoosh
4 years ago#4
Kanye is delusional.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#5
Marioface5 posted...
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
4 years ago#6
Slayn posted...
Marioface5 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/Z3MIjNj.jpg
You can tell a lot about a person based on how they treat the weaker members of society.
(message deleted)

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
4 years ago#8
Kanye is actually a pretty good artist when it comes to his beats (haven't listened to Yeezus yet, though). And I feel like Jobs was probably just as conceited. But, as Kanye once said on "Devil in a New Dress," it's "hard to be humble when you stuntin' on a jumbotron."

Either way, who cares?
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
4 years ago#9
Kanye is also in the middle of a meltdown over a Jimmy Kimmel spoof right now on Twitter.. the sooner he gets gunned down the better tbh.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 years ago#10
MasterDonGero posted...
Kanye is actually a pretty good artist when it comes to his beats

That's like saying someone is a pretty good artist when it comes to paint by numbers.

He's a talentless low life, that was made popular by tone deaf wannabe "gangstahs".

If "Kanye" disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't make any difference.
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do PC/Mac users feel about Kanye West comparing himself to Steve Jobs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived