This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best guess for Valve's final reveal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best guess for Valve's final reveal?

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
3 years ago#21
KillerTruffle posted...
Well, controller was right. Interesting... guess the symbols didn't really mean anything after all.

The controller design does look like O+O though (at least the track pads). And boy is it ugly.
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/b3422xl - Petition to make phone unlocking legal again

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#22
Meh... I don't care about how a controller looks so much. When I play games, I spend more time looking at the screen than I do at my hands. What I care about is how a controller *feels*, and how if *functions*. Could be the ugliest thing in the world, but if it feels nice and performs well, it's still OK.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
3 years ago#23
KillerTruffle posted...
Meh... I don't care about how a controller looks so much. When I play games, I spend more time looking at the screen than I do at my hands. What I care about is how a controller *feels*, and how if *functions*. Could be the ugliest thing in the world, but if it feels nice and performs well, it's still OK.

Agreed.

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
3 years ago#24
I imagined O would stand for Steam OS and [ O] is the Steam machine with the OS in it.

I was hoping O+O was leveraging the power of multiple Steam OSes through a network.
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!

User Info: Cobra152004

Cobra152004
3 years ago#25
Come on HL3.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best guess for Valve's final reveal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived