This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Binding of Isaac is $0.99 on Steam today.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Binding of Isaac is $0.99 on Steam today.

User Info: georgethecow4

georgethecow4
4 years ago#1
Didn't see any other topics (inb4lolusesearchnewb) about this so I figured I'd put the PSA out there. The add-on is still $3 though.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew

User Info: anonymous4ever

anonymous4ever
4 years ago#2
It's a pretty terrible game.

User Info: georgethecow4

georgethecow4
4 years ago#3
Really? I've never played it (debating getting it, although I'm not too sure I'm totally comfortable with the content) but I figure it must have been pretty good for all I've heard of it.

Or maybe I've just heard of it a lot because of the aforemented content.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew

User Info: stmstr

stmstr
4 years ago#4
anonymous4ever posted...

It's only as good as you are.

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
4 years ago#5
georgethecow4 posted...
Really? I've never played it (debating getting it, although I'm not too sure I'm totally comfortable with the content) but I figure it must have been pretty good for all I've heard of it.

Or maybe I've just heard of it a lot because of the aforemented content.

What kind of...content?
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: Pyrotechnixxx

Pyrotechnixxx
4 years ago#6
I hated it when I first got it, but after giving it a chance it's a wonderful game when you just want to kill some time. For .99 there's no reason not to.
Fear is a leash.

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
4 years ago#7
Surprised there are people out there who don't have it yet. It's been dirt cheap for a while now. And yes, if you suck at gaming in general you will hate Binding of Isaac. It's my go-to game when I'm bored and don't want a long single player odyssey like Civ 5 or something. Each game is completely different and pretty short.

The only thing I dislike about BoI is the lack of native controller support. The game plays wonderfully with a 360 controller. Also an in-game item encyclopedia would be nice... although I've heard some people say that's part of the fun, not knowing or remembering what the 100s of items/cards/trinkets do.
Kelemvor Lyonsbane

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
4 years ago#8
I think it's better suited to handheld, but it's worth the price.
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 years ago#9
anonymous4ever posted...
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
4 years ago#10
From the same mouth that told me the game was good, I also kept hearing the game is like Zelda. No wonder the game actually turned out to be terrible. I find the art style downright disgusting, on top of it all.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SFJake250?feature=watch
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Binding of Isaac is $0.99 on Steam today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived