This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Fortress 2 worth playing? Graphics look horrific

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Team Fortress 2 worth playing? Graphics look horrific

User Info: BigB0ss13

BigB0ss13
3 years ago#61
So did I do good for my first game?

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 years ago#62
TC expecting a pat on the head. good doggy
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[

User Info: BigB0ss13

BigB0ss13
3 years ago#63
Omfg guys why the f*** no one told me how fun TF2 was years ago? Playhed co op mode for an hour and it was f***ing fun as f***. I'm gonna play that mode for a while until I get used to everything

User Info: CatToy

CatToy
3 years ago#64
MvM is very fun. However most strategies that work well in MvM aren't even remotely valid in standard TF2. It's still a fun way to try out different weapons though.

A little advice. You need to spend five dollars on the shop to become a Premium player. Use that five dollars to buy two keys off the shop. Go to the following site and use a trade bot to trade the keys for metal (basically a currency).

http://scrap.tf/

How metal works is you combine two weapons for a single scrap, three scrap for a reclaimed, three reclaimed for a refined. A single key currently sells for about 6 refined, selling both keys for refined will get you enough metal to turn around and use the same site to buy pretty much any weapon you like at a 2 weapons to one scrap ratio.

If you have questions or what not, feel free to hit me up. Probably not tonight though, going to bed soon.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/WilliamDogood/
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#65
MvM is great for learning your way around the game IMO. Strategies won't work there but basics are the same.
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#66
BigB0ss13 posted...
Omfg guys why the f*** no one told me how fun TF2 was years ago? Playhed co op mode for an hour and it was f***ing fun as f***. I'm gonna play that mode for a while until I get used to everything

And then you find out that Co-op is the worst mode! It only gets better.
(Not including TC_hydro)
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Team Fortress 2 worth playing? Graphics look horrific

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived