This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright boys, my PC will be here tomorrow. Have a few questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Alright boys, my PC will be here tomorrow. Have a few questions.

User Info: BilliePilgrim

BilliePilgrim
4 years ago#11
I would grab an extra bag of small zip ties. The case should come with a few, but you'll want more.

My first build took about 4 hours. That's from a bunch of pieces on the floor to browsing the internet. Watch videos, read your motherboard manual, and you'll be OK.

Give World of Tanks a try. It's got a pretty steep learning curve, but it is free.

As for normal games,
Final Fantasy 14 is a lot of fun if you're looking for an MMO.
Arma 3 is awesome.
Antichamber is like playing an Escher painting.
Kerbal Space Program if you want a semi-hardcore space sim.
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://tinyurl.com/bsdvav7

User Info: Mr kitty

Mr kitty
4 years ago#12
1. Computer tool kit
2. 15min(strict minimum of hardware required)
3. Chess Titan
4. Angry Bird
Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K @4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|VisionTek HD7970 3GB|10TB storage|Silent Pro M1000W|TC-32LZ800|Corsair 800D

User Info: brainlack

brainlack
4 years ago#13
euro truck sim 2 + trackir/freetrack/facenoir + mods + wheel + beer + body must be ready = best next gen game evar
playing re6 with 8x sparse grid ss with 32xs(2x2 ss + 8 ms)+ mixed sample x128 + 32 forced anisotropic then I hear ps4 is powerful than my pc

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
4 years ago#14
For games, check out Mount and Blade: Warband, Natural Selection 2, Total War series (with the exceptions of Rome 2 and Empire) and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Alright boys, my PC will be here tomorrow. Have a few questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived