This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Titan Quest and the expansion are on sale for $3 each on Steam.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Titan Quest and the expansion are on sale for $3 each on Steam.

User Info: IronSasquatch

IronSasquatch
3 years ago#11
My backlog is getting freaking huge...
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#12
Ch3wy posted...
It's the Gold version.

My mistake then. It always just said Titan Quest.

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
3 years ago#13
Good game. It has a compatibility issue with newer cards, though. Framerate drops very harshly when you are near flames.

I don't think you're guaranteed to experience this issue, but I've been having it since the GeForce 8000 series days >_>

Also, there's a fanpatch that fixes a lot of bugs and doesn't change anything else. Look into it.
/|\ http://i.imgur.com/hK9c1lo.jpg?1
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY

User Info: Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte
3 years ago#14
Reaper_Minion posted...
Good game. It has a compatibility issue with newer cards, though. Framerate drops very harshly when you are near flames.

I have something like this, except the game drops frames badly when I teleport to/from town. It's pretty jarring.
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
3 years ago#15
Reaper_Minion posted...

I don't think you're guaranteed to experience this issue, but I've been having it since the GeForce 8000 series days >_>

Also, there's a fanpatch that fixes a lot of bugs and doesn't change anything else. Look into it.

That's odd. I've played it with a 7750, 760, and 770, and never ran into that. Maybe it's just certain cards?
Intel i5 4670k | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Titan Quest and the expansion are on sale for $3 each on Steam.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived