This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else is ready 4 battle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who else is ready 4 battle?

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#21
Still needs to improve.

So much FPS drops, bad lag or hit detection, stuttering.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake

User Info: donbrifway

donbrifway
4 years ago#22
DerPancake posted...
Still needs to improve.

So much FPS drops, bad lag or hit detection, stuttering.

yep and some pretty serious graphical flaws, but still fun.
Steam: donbrifway
Origin: donbr1fway

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
4 years ago#23
Yeah the game seems to be unplayable for some. I have a midrange PC build, but one of my friends just built a system that should be able to run anything , yet he is getting 10-30 FPS even with the new beta drivers installed.

Seems that this is more of a legitimate beta in terms of things that still need to be addressed. I was expecting it to be more of a demo.

The game is now pretty unplayable for me, so I can not even really beta-test it at the moment. All I get is a slide-show. Changing graphical settings has no effect on FPS it seems.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
4 years ago#24
Make sure to subscribe to Battlefield Premium™ so you can enjoy 100% of the content day 1 go- valued customers!
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#25
Too early in the morning for feeble attempts at sarcasm.
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
4 years ago#26
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Yeah the game seems to be unplayable for some. I have a midrange PC build, but one of my friends just built a system that should be able to run anything , yet he is getting 10-30 FPS even with the new beta drivers installed.

The game is now pretty unplayable for me, so I can not even really beta-test it at the moment. All I get is a slide-show. Changing graphical settings has no effect on FPS it seems.

Did you try restarting the game after changing the settings? IIRC, BF3 needed a restart for the changes to take effect
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: TheFeshPince

TheFeshPince
4 years ago#27
Loshadt posted...
Make sure to subscribe to Battlefield Premium™ so you can enjoy 100% of the content day 1 go- valued customers!

Battlepacks are where it's at.
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who else is ready 4 battle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived