This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
4 years ago#11
Very rarely through Battle.net, if ever. You might be able to snag a deal on a boxed copy though.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 years ago#12
My local K-Mart has all their PC games on clearance and someone else on here was the one who pointed it out to me so it's not just a local thing. Diablo 2 and Starcraft 2 (vanilla, not sure if that's even worth buying anymore) are $10. If you have one near you it wouldn't hurt to check.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: LtMessiahDM504

LtMessiahDM504
4 years ago#13
CharREX posted...
Was it true that Diablo 3 was on sale for $10 at Toyrus?

yep, got one for the wife and myself

User Info: Xjph

Xjph
4 years ago#14
reincarnator07 posted...
Very rarely through Battle.net, if ever. You might be able to snag a deal on a boxed copy though.

^ This post is blatantly incorrect. As others have posted here, Blizzard regularly has fairly deep sales via their online storefront.
"Much as a spiders web, it began with a single thread." - Cilym
My Library - http://xjph.net/images/Library.jpg

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
4 years ago#15
staticxtreme5 posted...
I would be interested in buying Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 and maybe even World of Warcraft (I have satellite internet so idk about that one), but they never drop price from what I can tell. Do they, or will I just have to suck it up and pay full price if I do want to play these games?

I don't know the specifics of how Battle.net and satellite internet interact, but I can't imagine it being good. D3 requires information from the server to function. I'm not sure about SC2 as I haven't played much of it. I can't remember if there was an offline mode for it or not.

User Info: AllHailTheDead6

AllHailTheDead6
4 years ago#16
CharREX posted...
Was it true that Diablo 3 was on sale for $10 at Toyrus?

yup got this, sc2 and bf3 for $10 each....even tho I already owned them it was just a good deal

gave all 3 copies to my friend lol
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
4 years ago#17
Blizzard has had multiple sales since last Xmas on their games and sometimes even the WoWpet/mount shop has sales as well.
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do Blizzards games ever go on sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived