This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console to PC ports you haven't heard off

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Console to PC ports you haven't heard off

User Info: gamerdude555

gamerdude555
3 years ago#1
Looking to add some games to this list.

Recently picked up Resident Evil 3 for PC so that got me thinking, are there any other games that are on PC that I have forgot about? These types of games:

Halo 1
Halo 2
Gears of War
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3

What else is there?

I have The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay which I really enjoyed on the original xbox and enjoyed playing it again on PC.

I know that there is Jade Empire and KOTOR

Preferably games from the previous consoles like xbox,ps2,ps1 etc Gears of War is an exception.
gamers paradise

User Info: Scroe

Scroe
3 years ago#2
How do I know what I haven't heard of?
Don't hinder Jinder
I'm a white girl with nice boobs

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
3 years ago#3
Some of the metal gears have PC versions IIRC. That being said anything before current gen can be emulated at this point I think.
FC: 2921-9087-2265

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#4
Scroe posted...
How do I know what I haven't heard of?

Just name some games that you don't think have a PC port, and maybe you'll get some of them right.

I'll name a few:
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
NBA Hang Time
Phantasy Star Online
Shaq Fu
Fuzion Frenzy
Brute Force
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#5
Bikes- posted...
Some of the metal gears have PC versions IIRC. That being said anything before current gen can be emulated at this point I think.

I believe Metal Gear Solid was the sole Metal Gear title to be ported to the PC, I could be wrong though.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#6
JKatarn posted...
Bikes- posted...

I believe Metal Gear Solid was the sole Metal Gear title to be ported to the PC, I could be wrong though.

MGS2 was on pc as well but both titles were horrible ports and a chore to play considering there were no 'standard' controllers back then.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
3 years ago#7
JKatarn posted...
Bikes- posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?platform=5&game=Metal+Gear+Solid&contrib=0&rating=0&genre=0&region=0&date=0&developer=&publisher=&dist=0&sort=0&link=0&res=0&title=0
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#8
JKatarn posted...
Bikes- posted...

1 and 2.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: LordSeifer

LordSeifer
3 years ago#9
halo? resident evil?

can you described these games ive never heard of them
^ this

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 years ago#10
Onimusha 3;
Rockman X5;
Silent Hill 2, 3 and 4 (not bad ports, BTW).
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Console to PC ports you haven't heard off

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived