This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam controller vs Xbox 360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam controller vs Xbox 360

User Info: UltraCookie

UltraCookie
4 years ago#1
In terms of compatibility, which is likely going to be the best long run? Will the Steam controller only work with games running through Steam?

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#2
I'll let you know in 2014.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 years ago#3
Go read the page, then come back. If you still don't know, well, you're not very bright so I'm still not going to waste my time.
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
4 years ago#4
TimePharaoh posted...
Go read the page, then come back. If you still don't know, well, you're not very bright so I'm still not going to waste my time.

+1
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
4 years ago#5
Lemur_H posted...
I'll let you know in 2014.
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
4 years ago#6
TimePharaoh posted...

+2
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)

User Info: ThunderPotato

ThunderPotato
4 years ago#7
You should buy an Atari 2600 controller. One button and one joystick is all you need for most genres, especially RTS/FPS.
PC is a Console Hardware game, published by Microsoft, which was released in 1995.

User Info: KingDFizzle

KingDFizzle
4 years ago#8
SNES controller will forever be the best. I'm playing the BF4 beta with it and dominating.

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
4 years ago#9
IMO

If Valve live up to the hype they have been saying their controller will be the new king. It will be a controller that plays KB/M games. Hell if i read it right it will be a controller that will control an entire OS, not just games.
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling

User Info: XenoMorphian

XenoMorphian
4 years ago#10
I already have a pretty good controller for my PC. It comes in two parts. One part has over a hundred buttons, and the other only has five. I think you know where I'm going with this.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam controller vs Xbox 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived