This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a new mouse.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a new mouse.

User Info: jakisthe

jakisthe
3 years ago#11
I absolutely love love love my MMO7, but I hold it in such a way that I never get any issues at all from the apparently-not-perfect sensor. Like I said, it's always worked brilliantly for me, but..that's just me.
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::

User Info: arrseetee

arrseetee
3 years ago#12
Used MX518 for around 6 years and now G400s for last several years. GOAT mouse imo ;)
Posting from phone. So Police, don't whine about minor mistakes.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#13
jakisthe posted...
I absolutely love love love my MMO7, but I hold it in such a way that I never get any issues at all from the apparently-not-perfect sensor. Like I said, it's always worked brilliantly for me, but..that's just me.

Philips Twin eye. For me , the Z-axis issue makes the mouse pretty much unusable. May work for some people especially those who use a high sensitivity and do not pick up the mouse often or at all. But for me, it is too big of a problem to recommend this mouse to anyone. I would go as far as to say that to me, that mouse is defective straight out of the box, in a way that is way worse than the slight hardware acceleration that people talk about with laser sensors.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: Nightmare2398

Nightmare2398
3 years ago#14
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
jakisthe posted...

Philips Twin eye. For me , the Z-axis issue makes the mouse pretty much unusable. May work for some people especially those who use a high sensitivity and do not pick up the mouse often or at all. But for me, it is too big of a problem to recommend this mouse to anyone. I would go as far as to say that to me, that mouse is defective straight out of the box, in a way that is way worse than the slight hardware acceleration that people talk about with laser sensors.

TC has a lachesis, which uses the twin eye... and yes the twin eye is actually a perfect sensor other than the z axis, which didn't really affect me but some people hate it.
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
3 years ago#15
laser sensor
perfect

choose one

maybe in the future but not yet
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a new mouse.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived