This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone here use LassPass?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone here use LassPass?

User Info: BigB0ss13

BigB0ss13
3 years ago#1
If so it's safe to use right? Also is it worth paying $12 a year for the premium version? I wanna use it on my phone too so I don't have to keep logging on every f***ing day it seems on all the sites I go to including this one.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#2
... never heard of it
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

User Info: Asetik

Asetik
3 years ago#3
Well, I'm using it on my opera browser on my laptop for around 2 months already. I just use the free version and it works great for me. The security is quite high(you can use grid authentication for extra security).

Well for the smartphone version, I cant comment coz I havent try it yet(I dont have smartphone). Btw its LastPass actually, not LassPass ;)

For more information you can read some article here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/77319/the-how-to-geek-guide-to-getting-started-with-lastpass/
~*~*~*~

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#4
Do you mean LastPass?
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000

User Info: BigB0ss13

BigB0ss13
3 years ago#5
Whoops, yeah I meant LastPass. Any more opinions on this?

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#6
Been using it for years, I like it.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus
3 years ago#7
I have it on my phone and on my desktop. It's freaking great.

User Info: Pyrotechnixxx

Pyrotechnixxx
3 years ago#8
Yep, I use it and love it.
Fear is a leash.

User Info: Benjamin_Button

Benjamin_Button
3 years ago#9
they're database got hacked once i think back in mid-2011. google it.

they've apparently improved their security and recovered pretty well from that incident. i have it on Ffx but i havent logged into it yet...maybe one day...
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
Macbook Pro Retina i7-3840QM @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia 650m 1GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 750GB Flash Storage
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone here use LassPass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived