This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does having to deal with Origin actually stop you from buying Origin exclusives?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does having to deal with Origin actually stop you from buying Origin exclusives?

User Info: HungryDog

HungryDog
3 years ago#61
EA still implement's SecuROM in their 1st party, Origin exclusive titles.....
A dog that is hungry........

User Info: MuhammadJA

MuhammadJA
3 years ago#62
Yes. Even if an EA game is available in Steam with $10 extra, I'll buy it there.
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#63
I give away my humble bundle origin codes for free.

I should probably stop doing that.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#64
Oh yeah, also Simcity 2013.
3570k (212 Evo) | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#65
I just avoid EA in general.

They aren't really making any games I want anyways. The next Dragon age might be the exception, but I'm not being fooled this I am going to wait a few years for all the DLC to be released and make a complete edition of the game before I buy.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does having to deal with Origin actually stop you from buying Origin exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived