This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What great FPS RPGs do you recommend?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What great FPS RPGs do you recommend?

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
4 years ago#21
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Bioshock infinite

and there is some exploration that you can do.

There is as much exploration in that game as there would be walking down a hallway with locked doorways and a dead end. Move a little to the left and right and backwards again.

I enjoyed the heck out of the game but I'd neither call it a good RPG or a great FPS. Its a decent corridor shooter with an incredible atmosphere and interesting subject matter.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
4 years ago#22
Fair enough.

Though I did mention it is of course not an RPG, but it has some elements (upgrading and plot-driven) that someone looking for a FPS-RPG might find interesting.

Obviously the little explorations that is there is very limited. Though I would argue that this is also the case (though maybe not as much so) in some other games that do carry the "FPS RPG" tag.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What great FPS RPGs do you recommend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived