This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To anyone who has a battle net account...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To anyone who has a battle net account...

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
3 years ago#1
Do they reset due to inactivity? The reason I am asking this is because of the fact that I have this battle net account I have used for a long time to play Starcraft II, using an old e-mail address. I then got a new email and I couldn't log into Starcraft II, resetting my password and all sorts of things. It's been two years since I have played that game, has my account been reset, or do I need to contact Blizzard support to get it back?
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''

User Info: Worknofun370

Worknofun370
3 years ago#2
I haven't had any issues like that. I went a few years between playing SC2 as well (started at release for a few weeks, got into it really heavily a few months ago) and had no issues logging in.

I'd reach out to Blizzard Support and see what they say.

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
3 years ago#3
Yes. It takes a long time but they do that.

Every now and then when I try to log in to the Frozen Throne after a very long break, my old account won't exist anymore.
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.

User Info: Elfergos

Elfergos
3 years ago#4
I thought I didn't, but I keep getting emails assuring me that my account has been hacked or that I am trying to sell it.....

I also get some tantalising offers to help individuals in war torn African nations move money for a substantial cut....
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To anyone who has a battle net account...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived