This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

building pc I need to know if this all goes together

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. building pc I need to know if this all goes together

User Info: Sepirorc

Sepirorc
3 years ago#1
I think this all goes together, but I have very little experience with PC parts. I think i have taken into account cpu slot size. I have an old ATX case, and I think I have matched the correct RAM type.

I dont know if there is something I have overlooked or not. I do wan to make sure this all works before I spend money though.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

GPU: ASUS GTX780-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I73770

RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMP8GX3M2A1600C9

PSU: CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V v2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Compatible with New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready
If you want to paint a room yellow, and have 3 cans of paint: Orange, Blue, and Green, What do you do with what you have?

User Info: Nightmare2398

Nightmare2398
3 years ago#2
it will work

use this in the future, it's pretty convenient: pcpartpicker.com
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
3 years ago#3
Any reason you're dropping a ton of money on a GTX780 card but sticking with an older i7 Ivy Bridge processor?
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

User Info: fatali

fatali
3 years ago#4
Have you measure if that video card fits in your old case? Sometimes the hard drive cages block a bit of the video card if is too long.
Mystery is the source of all true science.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. building pc I need to know if this all goes together

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived