This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

no one is safe from the enemy of the state

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. no one is safe from the enemy of the state

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#41
thompson97 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
thompson97 posted...
“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms."- William Milton Cooper

http://markdice.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114

Headline: "William "Bill" Cooper Was a Fraud"

Took 2 seconds in google lolol.

I understand your concerns. The message was the quote, not the person.

Oh, in that case....

"Conspiracy theorists are among the most annoying group of people in the world. They are delusional and only prove to everyone around them how ignorant they are." - Dinglesteed

The message is the quote, don't mind the person who said it cause that provides no credibility.
Playing: Dragon's Crown, MLB the Show 13, Pikmin 3, Project X Zone, ETS2
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
3 years ago#42
DerPancake posted...
thompson97 posted...
“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms."- William Milton Cooper

The same guy that that said AIDS was made to decrease population of blacks, hispanics and homosexuals??? lolol.

Those damn jungle monkeys risking a few blows to the head just so they can infect us with their disease! Exterminate them all!

btw I am referring to those small primates that are hunted for food, don't let anyone make you think otherwise >_>
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
3 years ago#43
Dinglesteed posted...
thompson97 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
thompson97 posted...

http://markdice.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114

Headline: "William "Bill" Cooper Was a Fraud"

Took 2 seconds in google lolol.

I understand your concerns. The message was the quote, not the person.

Oh, in that case....

"Conspiracy theorists are among the most annoying group of people in the world. They are delusional and only prove to everyone around them how ignorant they are." - Dinglesteed

The message is the quote, don't mind the person who said it cause that provides no credibility.

the NSA is not a conspiracy, neither are the snowden leaks
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777
Let's Play, and Guides

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
3 years ago#44
Neither is sasquatch, the yetti monster, moon cheese, moon landing, Illuminati, NWO, etc!
Playing: Dragon's Crown, MLB the Show 13, Pikmin 3, Project X Zone, ETS2
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

User Info: Yombiee

Yombiee
3 years ago#45
For further reading:

Stuxnet (malware infecting nuclear power plants causing major malfunctions. Related: Fukushima)

Fast & Furious (the selling of firearms to drug cartels south of the border. Related: the suspended war on drugs)

Astroturfing (the primary method of disinformation. Related: This topic)

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
3 years ago#46
It's topics like these that remind me that either I'm far too inundated with negative media or that some rogue nation is waiting in the shadows ready to hit the big red I win button.
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#47
brb getting more popcorn
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

A little recreational drug use and the above... related
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#49
Dinglesteed posted...
Am I the only one that doesn't give a crap about any of this? If they really want to see me posting on GameFAQs, playing games, checking fantasy football scores, and watching pointless youtube videos they can go ahead. Don't do anything illegal and quit being paranoid. The tin-foil is better used for other purposes.

Nope. I don't give a crap, either

It doesn't help the credibility of the people who rant about it all the time when we have people (like TC) bringing up things such as the so-called "secret backdoor" in Intel and AMD CPUs that's so secret the companies have actually been advertising it for years.
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. no one is safe from the enemy of the state

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived