This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are the bioshock games on PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How are the bioshock games on PC?

User Info: The_AntiGrim

The_AntiGrim
3 years ago#1
Hm?
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero

The_AntiGrim
3 years ago#2
the first 2, to be specific.

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
3 years ago#3
look great, play well, but bioshock 2 doesnt have native controller support. Had to use a lame mouse and keyboard....
FX8350 oc'ed 4.6ghz asrock 990fx extreme9 8gigs ddr3 antec 750W 7970 sapphire http://imgur.com/DKxtZXP http://imgur.com/I9vdXTk MOAR POWER!!!!!

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#4
They are good
---

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 years ago#5
Who plays FPSes with controllers anyways? Don't bother answering unless you want everyone to know you're a fool, just keep it a secret.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[

The_AntiGrim
3 years ago#6
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
look great, play well, but bioshock 2 doesnt have native controller support. Had to use a lame mouse and keyboard....

...why would you use a controller on a FPS?

Anyways, thanks guys. Was just worried about optimization or crappy ports. Never heard anyone speak negatively of the PC versions, but I wanted to make sure.

User Info: iCurious

iCurious
3 years ago#7
The first was great. The second...well I'm sure it's no worse than console. To this day I can't put my finger on the reason that I didn't enjoy Bioshock 2 (or ever finish it). Seemed so all around improved over the first, and yet I was bored out of my mind. Oh well.
? ? ?

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
3 years ago#8
The_AntiGrim posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...

Because they're not playing it competitively online?

It's a single player campaign mode. You really don't need mouse and keyboard to deal with it. Unless of course you're remarkably bad with a controller.

The_AntiGrim
3 years ago#9
iCurious posted...
The first was great. The second...well I'm sure it's no worse than console. To this day I can't put my finger on the reason that I didn't enjoy Bioshock 2 (or ever finish it). Seemed so all around improved over the first, and yet I was bored out of my mind. Oh well.

Not worried about story or anything. Just that is plays and runs well.

User Info: Ryamus

Ryamus
3 years ago#10
The_AntiGrim posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...

Anyways, thanks guys. Was just worried about optimization or crappy ports. Never heard anyone speak negatively of the PC versions, but I wanted to make sure.

I've only used a controller on FPS's and always done well. There is a problem with Bioshock 1's sound on windows 7, though.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How are the bioshock games on PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived