This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Nvida GPU Vendor brand

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Nvida GPU Vendor brand
(message deleted)

User Info: Twinqe

Twinqe
3 years ago#32
EVGA is great. I also like my MSI thus far. I had a Sapphire last me quite awhile, but the one Sparkle card I owned died in less than 2 years, so I can't recommend them.
i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz | MSI Z77A-G45 | MSI GTX 760 | Corsair GS 600 | Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | CM Storm Scout II

User Info: SM1LER7

SM1LER7
3 years ago#33
I guess MSI makes the best cards, except for when the pull stuff like this: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MSI-GTX-660-670-overvolting-PowerEdition,18013.html
i5 3570K/ P8Z77-V/ GTX 670 FTW/ 8GB Vengeance LP/ AX750/ Hyper 212 EVO/ Carbide 500R

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 years ago#34
Twinqe posted...
EVGA is great. I also like my MSI thus far. I had a Sapphire last me quite awhile, but the one Sparkle card I owned died in less than 2 years, so I can't recommend them.

Sapphire Vapor-X GeForce GTX770 GHz Edition?
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
3 years ago#35
SnipeStar posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
SnipeStar posted...
EVGA by a HUGE margin

lmao

poll seems to agree with me. derp.

"Most popular" != "best"

I thought you would have known by now that this board operates as a hive.
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

User Info: PraetorXyn

PraetorXyn
3 years ago#36
MSI makes the best cards by a pretty good margin.
EVGA has phenomenal support, though their warranties aren't as good as they used to be.

It's really a matter of weighing those two. Promotions don't really mean anything when games are as cheap as they are.
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9

User Info: The Hulkster II

The Hulkster II
3 years ago#37
EVGA gets first pick of all the PCBs that are made. EVGA actually sells the "best" cards
../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_
( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-, And That is True!

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
3 years ago#38
SM1LER7 posted...
I guess MSI makes the best cards, except for when the pull stuff like this: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MSI-GTX-660-670-overvolting-PowerEdition,18013.html

LOL!!!! Msi makes trash. I would chose Zotac over them with my experience.
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS

User Info: NicoC96

NicoC96
3 years ago#39
Budget: Gigabyte or cheap MSI
Mid-Range: EVGA
Top Tier: EVGA's top end models or the best MSI card
Overall: EVGA

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 years ago#40
Snuckie7 posted...
MSI makes the best cards, simple as that. Extras are nice, but I don't really consider that a part if the hardware.

Pretty sure that the extras, the customer support and the reliability were big parts of the TC's original post. So those matter a great deal. In fact, being helped if something goes wrong is much more important to me than having a beefier overclock and one of MSI's "nice" coolers.
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Nvida GPU Vendor brand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived