This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are TellTale's other games? Specifically Jurassic Park and BttF?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How are TellTale's other games? Specifically Jurassic Park and BttF?

User Info: xnmzx

xnmzx
3 years ago#1
I absolutely LOVED The walking dead. I just watched a portion of the WTF of The Wolf Among Us and its a definite buy for me. I can see certain overall aspects that have been improved upon The walking dead.

...now i decide to wait for at least 3 episodes to release before buying TWAU...the price doesnt seem like it will change neither. $5 a pop. But im sure it will be worth every penny...but thats besides the point.

I decided to log in on their site and noticed they had some other games. Jurassic Park and Back to the Future: The Game caught my interest.

I watched the trailers on the website and both caught my interest...especially Jurassic Park. But im fully aware of how trailers can be. Awesome Trailer =/= Awesome Game/Movie

So anybody here have played either one? What can you say about the games?

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
3 years ago#2
Apparently, JP and BttF are nowhere near as good as Walking Dead and Wolf. BttF has a bit more polish than the craptacular JP, but it wasn't till WD that they hit thier high mark.
3DS FC: 0662-3353-4779
PSN: GeminiX7

User Info: TheLoneDigit

TheLoneDigit
3 years ago#3
The Back to the Future games were pretty cool, especially if you're a fan of the movies. Not as polished as the Walking Dead.

From what I gather, most fan's consider Jurassic Park to be TellTale's worse game. I haven't played it though.

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
3 years ago#4
TheLoneDigit posted...
The Back to the Future games were pretty cool, especially if you're a fan of the movies. Not as polished as the Walking Dead.

From what I gather, most fan's consider Jurassic Park to be TellTale's worse game. I haven't played it though.

Does worst in this case mean "bad" or "still good, just not as good as others"?

What about the Sam and Max games?

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#5
xanthan1 posted...
TheLoneDigit posted...

Does worst in this case mean "bad" or "still good, just not as good as others"?

What about the Sam and Max games?

I just beat the first episode, the penal zone, and its hilarious i recommend it.
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How are TellTale's other games? Specifically Jurassic Park and BttF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived